[USML Announce] The End of an Era

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Wed May 5 08:27:39 EDT 2004

Andy's admonishment about April fast starts should be well
heeded.....signed, perennial May 1 leader, the Flaming Brats.
However, I also have to agree with Jim's comments to a degree. But before
we squelch that talk altogether, let me say emphatically that Estaban Yan
is clearly not 'The Man.'

                      "Andrew R. Klein"
                      <anrklein at yahoo.c        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] The End of an Era
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      05/04/2004 08:57
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

I appreciate Rick's concern.  Although a bit stung by the Squid's poisonous
tentacles, I suspect I'll be OK.

Of course, I'm well acquainted with the euphoric feeling that goes along
with hot Aprils, so I can excuse Jim's bravado.  (I'll also save the
message
so I can formally reply in August!! ...)

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099