[USML Announce] Mother's Day Waiver Request

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Mon May 10 09:29:52 EDT 2004

This is granted.  I would point, though, out that our system has a special
feature that actually permits owners to input their moves prior to the very
last minute available (patent pending, I understand).  So, for example, if
someone knows that they will be unavailable on Sunday, they can actually
input their moves on Saturday night.  They've really thought of everything
over at TQ Stats.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 12:20 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Mother's Day Waiver Request

I just now sent in my only transaction:  activating Jason Frasor and
reserving Chad Guadin.  I'm a few minutes late, as morning Mother's Day
activities ran a bit longer than I anticipated.  I'm requesting a 20-minute
waiver to accomodate my transaction.  If anybody thinks my waiver should not
be granted, please reply to the league and make sure your wives see a copy
of your response.

Mark

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 05/10/2004, 08:29:40 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.