[USML Announce] Mother's Day Waiver Request

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon May 10 09:34:26 EDT 2004

Somebody is cranky today :-)

From: "Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at Sidley.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:29:45
To:"'USML Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Mother's Day Waiver Request

This is granted.  I would point, though, out that our system has a special feature that actually permits owners to input their moves prior to the very last minute available (patent pending, I understand).  So, for example, if someone knows that they will be unavailable on Sunday, they can actually input their moves on Saturday night.  They've really thought of everything over at TQ Stats.