[USML Announce] Mother's Day Waiver Request

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 09:37:57 EDT 2004

Maybe Mark's the guy who lost out on Nate Fields!

(And, by the way, Fruiter, one more crack about Nate
and I'm going to freeze you out when the Nine starts
thinking about dumping -- a very real possibility
given the direction of my team!!)

-Andy

--- "Richard E. Robbins" <RERobbins at iTinker.net>
wrote:
> Somebody is cranky today :-)
>
> -- Rich

=====