[USML Announce] Where oh where....?

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 11:06:53 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/13/2004 10:02:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
doug at burnsent.com writes:

Most of  us have gravitated out of the state of denial. We're confident that
it will  take us less time to re-build than the current quarter-century plan
the  Bears are working on.

What re-building program is it that the Packers are working on?  Last  time I
checked they were trotting out tired old men like Brett Favre and getting
their butts kicked.

Bring on the Pack on January 2nd.  I want a seat right next to Blocker  when
the Bears sweep the series.