[USML Announce] Where oh where....?

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Oct 13 11:10:56 EDT 2004

Invitation accepted....I'm going on e-bay right now to make sure my keister
is planted next to Winick for that game....

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 10:06 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Where oh where....?

In a message dated 10/13/2004 10:02:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
doug at burnsent.com writes:

Most of us have gravitated out of the state of denial. We're confident that
it will take us less time to re-build than the current quarter-century plan
the Bears are working on.

What re-building program is it that the Packers are working on?  Last time I
checked they were trotting out tired old men like Brett Favre and getting
their butts kicked.

Bring on the Pack on January 2nd.  I want a seat right next to Blocker when
the Bears sweep the series.

Jeff

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 10/13/2004, 10:10:44 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.