[USML Announce] Where oh where....?

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 11:22:24 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/13/2004 10:11:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
mblocker at Sidley.com writes:

Invitation accepted....I'm going on e-bay  right now to make sure my keister
is planted next to Winick for that  game....

I'm looking forward to it.  One request though - I'd like you to wear  a big
hunk of cheese on your head to let everyone in the stadium know where  your
loyalty lies.  It'll also give us something to snack on during the  game.