[USML Announce] Final Payouts - Round of Applause to the Comm issioner

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Wed Oct 20 14:08:50 EDT 2004

Good point--Axis it is!

                      "Blocker, Mark
                      B."                      To:       "'USML Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
                      <mblocker at Sidley.        cc:
                      com>                     Subject:  RE: [USML Announce] Final Payouts - Round of Applause to the Comm
                      Sent by:                  issioner
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      10/20/2004 01:07
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

Now here is an e-mail I can sink my teeth into.....it mentions the Packers
and rails against the Winick-Klein!-Kerber evil empire.  But John, since we
are including a heretofore unmentioned evil entity (Klein) and Buddha is
involved, I think the better term is Axis of Evil.