[USML Announce] Stat Services

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 17:35:26 EDT 2004

I am in a NL only league (have been for 21 years) and we use a service called
All Star Stats.

It is more costly than tq stats (we pay around $45-50 per team)   but it
gives you daily transactions, it can accomodate FAAB, waivers, etc....  It is easy
to negotiate and keeps track of contract status and salary as well.
Personally I feel it is tons better than TQ but then you do get what you pay
for....let me know if you have any questions about it.