[USML Announce] Stat Services

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Sep 1 19:32:12 EDT 2004

Gee, I thought our league was long-lived.  Twenty one years is a very good
run.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 4:35 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Stat Services

I am in a NL only league (have been for 21 years) and we use a service
called All Star Stats.

It is more costly than tq stats (we pay around $45-50 per team)   but it
gives you daily transactions, it can accomodate FAAB, waivers, etc....  It
is easy to negotiate and keeps track of contract status and salary as well.
Personally I feel it is tons better than TQ but then you do get what you pay
for....let me know if you have any questions about it.