[USML Announce] Anyone.....

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Mon Sep 20 08:10:28 EDT 2004

I guess this just proves anything can happen in the NFL....and I do mean
ANYTHING.  Thankfully, none of you Bear faithful had enough confidence to
even take the points, which are were available to any comers. For my part,
I readily took them.

                      "shabes"
                      <dbshabes at yahoo.c        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [USML Announce] Anyone.....
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      09/19/2004 04:37
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

have anything to say now? Where oh where are you Favre fans?

SpringKerb at aol.com wrote:
 In a message dated 9/19/2004 11:47:56 AM Central Daylight Time,