[USML Announce] Anyone.....

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 20:45:24 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/20/2004 7:10:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
john.fruit at usbank.com writes:

I guess  this just proves anything can happen in the NFL....and I do  mean
ANYTHING.  Thankfully, none of you Bear faithful had enough  confidence to
even take the points, which are were available to any comers.  For my part,
I readily took them.

And Fruiter, I cannot stand it when the lesser team wins, as occurred
yesterday.

Doug, by the way, let me know if you want to try attending the next
Bears-Packers game, the one at Soldier Field, with some of the Packer faithful  (me,
my son Ezra, and whoever else wants to go).  Its on 1/2/05, so tickets  should
be cheap.