[USML Announce] Anyone.....

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 21:39:12 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/20/2004 7:45:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
MBBlocker at aol.com writes:
And Fruiter, I cannot stand it when the lesser team wins, as occurred
yesterday.

Doug, by the way, let me know if you want to try attending the next
Bears-Packers game, the one at Soldier Field, with some of the Packer faithful (me, my
son Ezra, and whoever else wants to go).  Its on 1/2/05, so tickets should be
cheap.
Doug,

You know, these guys are the first ones to prounce around when their heavily
favored Packers win.  But when they lose, we have to endure pathetic drivel
like the above.

Guys, suck it up.  The Packers got smacked around by the lowly Chicago Bears.
 In Lambeau.  Deal with it.  At least until January, swallow the turd and
smile!!

Now I'm going to head back to my VCR and watch Mike Brown run back that
fumble again.