[USML Announce] Hats Off To The Nukes

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 14:39:45 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/29/2004 1:36:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
chicagojab at yahoo.com writes:

What is  a "draft naked" league?  I assume it has nothing to do with Playboy
centerfolds erasing names off a big board after a player has been  drafted.

Wishful thinking, my boy.  The rules of this league are that you draft  with
nothing but one piece of paper with the major league rosters.  No  stats, no
projections, NOTHING.  You're not even allowed a blank piece  of paper.