[USML Announce] Hats Off To The Nukes

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 14:47:22 EDT 2004

Phew!!  I thought that Winick was in the draft room with no clothes on -- an image that spoiled my day!!

Anyway kudos, Jeff.  As you know I'm a big Patton fan, so topping him was impressive.

-Andy

PS:  To Doug ... nice dig!!
Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099