[USML Announce] Hats Off To The Nukes

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 15:40:07 EDT 2004

It must be a rotation draft rather than an auction, right?

JHWinick at aol.com wrote:In a message dated 9/29/2004 1:36:46 PM Central Daylight Time, chicagojab at yahoo.com writes:
What is a "draft naked" league?  I assume it has nothing to do with Playboy centerfolds erasing names off a big board after a player has been drafted.

Wishful thinking, my boy.  The rules of this league are that you draft with nothing but one piece of paper with the major league rosters.  No stats, no projections, NOTHING.  You're not even allowed a blank piece of paper.