[USML Announce] USML - Misc. notes

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 22:56:54 EDT 2005

League:

  A few items of note as the season begins.

1.  Standings:  note that the standings have now been re-set to  zero, so the
league standings should be correct tomorrow morning.

2.  4/10 Roster moves:  input of roster moves may be late next  week for
personal reasons.  There is some chance that roster moves may not  be input until
Monday.

3.  Submission of roster moves:  A reminder that, when you submit
FAAB-related moves, you MUST explain in your e-mail (1) what is to be done with  the
acquired players (active or reserve) and (2) what must be done position-wise  to
maintain position integrity.  As to the first item, I will assume  acquired
players are going on reserve if no indication is given.  As to the  second,
please do not leave it to me to guess how to maintain roster  integrity.  Even if
you are simply moving a 2B to MI, I still need to be  given the information.

  Let me know if there are any questions.