[USML Announce] USML - Update

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 08:14:37 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/31/2005 10:36:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
MBBlocker at aol.com writes:

On  Sunday night, however, I will begin updating the site for the 2005 season
by  (1) updating player contracts and (2) waiving any players not eligible
for  retention.

While you're at it, could you enter any off-season trades?  I had one  w/
Rick (Vlad Guerrero and E. Durazo for C. Pena and J. Mauer).   I don't remember
if there were any others.

Mark

P.S.  I did a quick cut at likely freeze lists.  The Hoosier  Daddies and the
Flaming Brats are significantly (about $25-30) ahead of the  rest of the
league.