[USML Announce] USML - Update

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Feb 5 12:12:18 EST 2005

I just reviewed the Brats roster and, after I pick myself off the floor, I
suppose I'll move on to the Hoosier Daddies.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:14 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - Update

In a message dated 1/31/2005 10:36:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
MBBlocker at aol.com writes:

On Sunday night, however, I will begin updating the site for the 2005 season
by (1) updating player contracts and (2) waiving any players not eligible
for retention.

While you're at it, could you enter any off-season trades?  I had one w/
Rick (Vlad Guerrero and E. Durazo for C. Pena and J. Mauer).  I don't
remember if there were any others.

Mark

P.S.  I did a quick cut at likely freeze lists.  The Hoosier Daddies and the
Flaming Brats are significantly (about $25-30) ahead of the rest of the
league.