[USML Announce] Hey Kerber (and the rest of you too)

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 06:49:51 EST 2005

The real Johnny Damon is staying with a team that *has* won a title.  And
that team intends to compete for the other Damon, as well!

Kerber ... don't try to pull those Winickesque tricks on me (i.e., declaring
that I have only four keepers in an effort to make me think about cutting
all my good players loose.)  The Nine will keep nine and be in the hunt!!

That is all.  Until I actually look at the rosters ...