[USML Announce] Hey Kerber (and the rest of you too)

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Feb 5 20:27:05 EST 2005

The only good thing that I have to say about my retention roster is that it
will be inexpensive.

I should be in a great position to really waste my money on draft day.

HOwever, since I've never had a really strong draft, I should have more than
enough rope to hang myself.

It looks like the Johnny Damon could go to a team that has not previously
won the title.

-- Rich