[USML Announce] Ordonez $75M Deal

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 13:20:50 EST 2005

Greetings;
     Mr. Monroe and his $30 belt will be seen all year patrolling the outfield of Comerica.
     By the way, it's being overlooked in the accounts I've read but Detroit wasn't completely stupid - there's a stipulation that the contract is null and void if Mags misses more than 25 games this year due to his knee.
    Rick