[USML Announce] Ordonez $75M Deal

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Mon Feb 7 13:23:12 EST 2005

The clause makes all the sense in the world and is truly a major concession
on his side, but the question is the amount of money that the contract adds
up to if he plays throughout the term. If there were no other teams looking
at making an offer more than two or three years, why did Schembechler offer
that much dough?  Isn't it time for that guy to step aside?

DS