[USML Announce] Go Daddies!

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 15:13:16 EST 2005

Damn, there goes the element of surprise!  I had intended to bring the object of your desire (unless you found those old codgers particularly hot) to Sidley on the morning of March 19.  Even that wouldn't have distracted some of you though!:-)
      Rick

I agree...certain features of that ad were spectacular.

SpringKerb at aol.com wrote:
By the way Rick, nice job on the launch of your "Go Daddies" PR campaign during the Superbowl. I liked the ad a lot.