[USML Announce] Draft Time

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 11:23:56 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/10/2005 10:20:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
john.fruit at usbank.com writes:

I would  only say this....if you think that Packer fans think that a
middle-of-the  pack finish is an acceptable result, you truly do not
understand the makeup  of the fan base. If you could listen to just one hour
of a local radio  chat, you would realize just how foolish an assumption
this  is.

I base my conclusion solely on what I hear from the Packer fans among the
USML contingent.  Other than that I try to keep my interaction with Packers
fans to a minimum.