[USML Announce] website suggestion

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 23:17:10 EST 2005

Getting set for the coming season, I checked out the USML site today for the first time in awhile.  After perusing the material available, I think it might be nice to have an archive of past standings.  I don't know if someone has kept them from each year of the league's existence but at least the last few years should be available.  Of course, I defer to the webmaster if its too much trouble.

I also picked up Moneyball at Borders today.  I'm looking forward to reading it on my vacation next week.

2 more months until the draft

-Jim