[USML Announce] website suggestion

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Jan 20 23:37:16 EST 2005

Take a look at www.usml.net and click on "prognosticators alley"  I've not
yet updated for last year's finish -- but there is a lot of old league lore
to be found there.  Enjoy your vacation.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Jim Barrett
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:17 PM
To: USML list
Subject: [USML Announce] website suggestion

Getting set for the coming season, I checked out the USML site today for the
first time in awhile.  After perusing the material available, I think it
might be nice to have an archive of past standings.  I don't know if someone
has kept them from each year of the league's existence but at least the last
few years should be available.  Of course, I defer to the webmaster if its
too much trouble.

I also picked up Moneyball at Borders today.  I'm looking forward to reading
it on my vacation next week.

2 more months until the draft

-Jim