[USML Announce] website suggestion

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 20:17:20 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/23/2005 10:31:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Bbuddhas at aol.com writes:

He may  look a geek and give the appearance he is "fighting for the fan" but
he is  brilliantly putting cash in everybody's pocket--including his own.
That is not a tool.

The Spider Man promotion gave the appearance he  was "fighting for the fan?"
Declaring a tie in the All-Star  Game?  No one on this planet harbors any
illusions about Bud.  Everyone knows he does exactly what  he's told (and that
he's paid richly to do so).  If he were brilliant, he'd  be at least
occasionally believable.  He's neither.  A wealthy tool is  still a tool.

I think the only difference in our opinions is that you think people don't
see through him.  I think they do.