[USML Announce] Size

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 10:03:46 EST 2005

Greetings;
     There goes Kerber, working blue again!  I too think 12 would be nice, but I can live with 11 (teams, teams!).  By the way, Mark K. and Buddha have validated my feelings on Bud, i.e. that he actually is very aware of what he's doing.
      Rick

I'm a full 12 kind of guy.  The rest of you should all take a look in the mirror and ask yourselves whether you are, too.  If you're not, it's OK.  You can admit it.