[USML Announce] Size

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 11:58:39 EST 2005

I too thought Kerber was acting a little too cocky.  I guess that's what happens when you win a league title.  I'm ok with either 11 or 12.  I know someone who might be interested if we expand to 12.

-Jim

rickgam at comcast.net wrote:
Greetings;
     There goes Kerber, working blue again!  I too think 12 would be nice, but I can live with 11 (teams, teams!).  By the way, Mark K. and Buddha have validated my feelings on Bud, i.e. that he actually is very aware of what he's doing.
      Rick

I'm a full 12 kind of guy.  The rest of you should all take a look in the mirror and ask yourselves whether you are, too.  If you're not, it's OK.  You can admit it.