[USML Announce] Size

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 20:49:05 EST 2005

Spoken like a true CLEC lackey.  I was actually thinking of my brother-in-law who is not an SBC employee. I don't know if he would do it anyway.  His wife (my sister) already complains about him being in too many fantasy sports leagues.

MBBlocker at aol.com wrote:

Besides, if Kerber and Barrett just want to add another SBC employee as the 12th owner, I would strongly suspect some anticompetitive motive !!!