[USML Announce] USML 2005 - Draft Day and beyond

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 07:07:09 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/23/2005 10:42:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,
MBBlocker at aol.com writes:

Draft  Day:  It appears that we have a relative consensus to hold the draft
during the weekend of March 19.  March 19 is the Saturday; March 20 is  the
Sunday.  Unless there is strong opposition, I have selected Saturday,  March 19
for the draft date.

I'd prefer Sunday, due to lots of kids' activities on Saturday.   However, I
can manage either.