[USML Announce] TQ Stats

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 23:18:24 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/31/2005 9:32:16 AM Central Standard Time,
JHWinick at aol.com writes:

Mark,

The site is unavailable until we renew.  I think we've agreed  that given
past experience and the price differential that we want to  renew.  Please renew.

Jeff

League:

  Jeff is right; we need to renew, and I will take care of that  shortly.
However, the inoperability of the site has nothing to do with  renewal; its just
periodic maintenance.  The site was up and running when I  checked it this
evening.