[USML Announce] USML - Update

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 23:35:52 EST 2005

League:

  Two quick update items.

1.  Draft Date:  We will draft on Saturday, March 19 at 9:00  a.m.  I have
already reserved our usual, spacious conference room at the  hallowed halls of
Sidley for that day.

2.  Web site:  I have renewed our website.  You should  receive an e-mail
from TQstats explaining that our website has been  reactivated.  I will give
owners the remainder of this week to collect any  data they wish.  On Sunday
night, however, I will begin updating the site  for the 2005 season by (1) updating
player contracts and (2) waiving any players  not eligible for retention.

3.  Other Deadlines:  This weekend I will circulate a proposed  roster freeze
deadline as well as other related deadlines.

  Let me know if you have any questions.