[USML Announce] Top 5 Reasons Winick Won't Even Beat Me....

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 00:13:32 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/19/2005 11:04:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
MBBlocker at aol.com writes:

3.  He has nothing (and mostly never had) anything left to  trade.

  Buyer beware here.  So far Jeff has managed to squeeze a  couple decent
players for his usual handful of baby-faced beans, but there is  truly nothing
left on his roster.  I will be the first one to mock (and  pity) the fool who
hands over the storehouse keys for the likes of John "Long  Shot" Danks and Tino
"I've Shot My Wad for the Year"  Martinez.

This from the man who just turned a $15 Jeremy Reed and Neil Cotts into
Contreras and Palmeiro and Robinson Cano, Curtis Granderson and Joey Gathright
into a bevy of talent?

I believe the appropriate response is "Have you no shame, Mr.  Blocker?"