[USML Announce] Top 5 Reasons Winick Won't Even Beat Me....

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 00:20:36 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/19/2005 11:13:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
JHWinick at aol.com writes:

This from the man who just turned a $15 Jeremy Reed and Neil Cotts into
Contreras and Palmeiro and Robinson Cano, Curtis Granderson and Joey Gathright
into a bevy of talent?

I believe the appropriate response is "Have you no shame, Mr.  Blocker?"

Jeff

Jeff:

  Now I am no Expert, but I believe the technical term for guys like  Joey
Gathright is "Monster Talent."  Its not like I am making my roto  purchases with
guys who were drafted, sat out a year, and never threw a  minor league pitch
before trade.  Gimme a break...