[USML Announce] Top 5 Reasons Winick Won't Even Beat Me....

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 01:29:24 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/19/2005 11:20:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
MBBlocker at aol.com writes:

Now I am  no Expert, but I believe the technical term for guys like Joey
Gathright is  "Monster Talent."

Ok, I figured I'd give Blocker one more chance, so I checked Baseball
Prospectus.  Get a load of this:

"Pure speed, unadulterated by any talent - including a real ability to
hit.....In 1,047 professional at-bats, he has 22 doubles, five triples and no  home
runs."

Damn Mark, I gotta give you credit - you picked a real peach of an  example.