[USML Announce] Top 5 Reasons Winick Won't Even Beat Me....

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Mon Jun 20 08:57:06 EDT 2005

I threw that in just for Rich!

Salad days:  A time of youth, innocence, and inexperience: "my salad
days,/When I was green in judgment, cold in blood" (Shakespeare).

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 7:21 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Top 5 Reasons Winick Won't Even Beat Me....

In a message dated 6/20/2005 6:20:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

How does a salad day compare to a halcyon day?

Darn.  You beat me to it.

Mark

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 06/20/2005, 07:56:53 AM:

To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this e-mail, including attachments, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.