[USML Announce] Hey, Sports Fans ...

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 12:29:30 EST 2005

 I'd love to know the answer to that too.  Let me ask you guys, who are far wiser in these matters than I, do you think there will really be any spilling of beans next Thursday or will these guys (especially Bud) be able to maneuver and obfuscate and pull an Ollie North and either lie or clam up?
   Rick

What’s the reason for Bonds not being on the subpoena list?

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099