[USML Announce] Hey, Sports Fans ...

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 13:23:44 EST 2005

My guess is that Canseco and Giambi will admit to using steroids and
everyone else will deny that they did.  I'm still struggling to understand
the Bonds omission.  Does this indicate that he is the subject of some
investigation relating to BALCO?

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____