[USML Announce] Hey, Sports Fans ...

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 14:28:53 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/9/2005 12:23:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

My guess is that  Canseco and Giambi will admit to using steroids and
everyone else will deny  that they did.  I?m still struggling to understand the Bonds
 omission.  Does this indicate that he is the subject of some  investigation
relating to BALCO?
-Andy

To the contrary.  It indicates that he is beyond reproach.  He  accidentally
used the cream and the clear, but that has nothing to do with his
performance.  He's clean.  And Ivan Rodriguez lost the 15 pounds  because he wanted to
improve his defense.  And Roger Clemens is already  making excuses for his
performance this year because he won't be able to take  Vioxx.

Yep - and I still believe in the tooth fairy.

Jeff

P.S.  Rich, you'd better hope that Hank Blalock figures out a viable
alternative to 'roids, since he was reputed to be one of the biggest  abusers.