[USML Announce] Hey, Sports Fans ...

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Mar 9 14:39:03 EST 2005

I forget....how did Rich even acquire Blalock?

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 1:28 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Hey, Sports Fans ...

In a message dated 3/9/2005 12:23:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:

My guess is that Canseco and Giambi will admit to using steroids and
everyone else will deny that they did.  I?m still struggling to understand
the Bonds omission.  Does this indicate that he is the subject of some
investigation relating to BALCO?

-Andy

To the contrary.  It indicates that he is beyond reproach.  He accidentally
used the cream and the clear, but that has nothing to do with his
performance.  He's clean.  And Ivan Rodriguez lost the 15 pounds because he
wanted to improve his defense.  And Roger Clemens is already making excuses
for his performance this year because he won't be able to take Vioxx.

Yep - and I still believe in the tooth fairy.

Jeff

P.S.  Rich, you'd better hope that Hank Blalock figures out a viable
alternative to 'roids, since he was reputed to be one of the biggest
abusers.

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 03/09/2005, 01:38:36 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.