[USML Announce] Hey, Sports Fans ...

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Wed Mar 9 15:20:33 EST 2005

Jeff,

What did I do to deserve that swipe?

I'm not sure that we even did a trade in 2003.

I'm not in the mood to recount last year's trades.

I don't recall forcing you take any of my worthless players.  If they sucked, why did you take them?  What do subsequent injuries have to do with anything?  Don't even start to talk to me about trades -- you know my position about in-season trades to the other league.  Are you talking about off-season trades?  The key to our trades last year was not about future value to be delivered to you -- it may have been a component but a modest one at that.

As for Blalock, oh well.  Whatever will be will be.  Of course, I'm sure that you knew all of this was going to happen and that Blalock's production would drop, which of course is why you were willing to unload him for my worthless players.  If Blalock had any value you would have demanded better players -- right?

-- Rich