[USML Announce] Hey, Sports Fans ...

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 15:27:52 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/9/2005 2:20:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at itinker.net writes:

Jeff,

What did I do to deserve that swipe?

I'm not sure  that we even did a trade in 2003.

I'm not in the mood to recount last  year's trades.

I don't recall forcing you take any of my worthless  players.  If they
sucked, why did you take them?  What do subsequent  injuries have to do with
anything?  Don't even start to talk to me about  trades -- you know my position about
in-season trades to the other  league.  Are you talking about off-season
trades?  The key to our  trades last year was not about future value to be
delivered to you -- it may  have been a component but a modest one at that.

As for Blalock, oh  well.  Whatever will be will be.  Of course, I'm sure
that you knew  all of this was going to happen and that Blalock's production
would drop,  which of course is why you were willing to unload him for my
worthless  players.  If Blalock had any value you would have demanded better players
-- right?

-- Rich

Somebody needs to lay off the caffeine.