[USML Announce] Hoosier Daddies Retention Roster

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 12:40:34 EST 2005

Greetings;
     I reserve the right to tweak between now and midnight tomorrow, but this will likely be the roster I walk into Sidley with next week;

Vlad Guerrero  (LAA)           $39   Y2
Mike Young     (Tex)             $13   FA
Coco Crisp      (Cle)              $  2   Y2
Dave DeJesus   (KC)             $  5   Y2
Jhon Peralta     (Cle)               $  2   Y2
Bob Wickman  (Cle)              $  5    FA
Jeremy Bonderman (Det)        $  4   FA
Justin Duchscherer  (Oak)       $  2   Y2
JJ Putz                  (Sea)          $  2   Y2
Aaron Guiel          (KC)          $  5    FA

Hanley Ramirez     (Bos)          $ 5
JD Durbin             (Min)          $ 5
Al Callaspo           (LAA)        $ 5

That should do it,
    Rick
p.s.  Rumor has it that instead of pleading the 5th next week with all of his colleagues, Sammy plans to plead the 2nd.  He wants to retain his right to bare his arms, to keep his "guns".  Hiii Ooooooo .........