[USML Announce] USML - Roster Posting Day

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 07:59:54 EST 2005

League:

  All rosters have now been updated and posted to the web site.   Please
e-mail me if you find any errors.

  With respect to retained minor leaguers, I have questions about  whether
the following players retain rookie status: (1) Juan Dominguez (Nukes),  (2)
Russ Adams (Cups), and (3) Denny Bautista (Cups).  None of these  players exceeds
the IP/AB thresholds, but I am uncertain if these players  exceeded the
time-spent-on roster thresholds.  Any input on this is  welcome, but in the absence
of any firm data to the contrary, these players will  count as retained minor
leaguers.

  Finally, the system lists the following amounts as having been spent  by
each team.  I'd appreciate verification:

Red Hots    41
Calamari    76
Klein Nine    169
Nukes    128
Berliners    102
Hoosiers    74
AYM    58
Cups    53
Republicans    106
Brats    102
Bombers    106

  Thanks to all for timely submission of rosters.