[USML Announce] USML Rosters - Sunday evening update

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 01:20:36 EST 2005

League:

  All of the rosters are now loaded on the website, although not yet
"submitted."  I would appreciate if everyone would start looking through  the rosters
(your own and others if you can) for any errors.  One item to  which I simply
hazarded guesses was whether a player had lost rookie status and  qualified
for contract "0" rather than Y1; if you have information about  players, let me
know.  Please report any errors/corrections to me and I  will correct those
as I receive them.

  Here are players for which I will need to do some special handling  and may
need further information:

Hoosiers:  D. Matsuzaka (I have inserted a "dummy hitter" in his place  for
now).

Calamari:  C. Clapinski (Mark Kerber correctly notes he is on the  Royals,
but the entry on the website says he is on the Dodgers, so it will not  allow me
to add him to the roster>  I will get the TQStats folks to  correct this).

RedHots:  Maybin (I will need to call TQS); F. Hernandez (He does not  show
up on the White Sox; do we have any further information on him that I can  use
with TQS?)

Nukes:  Alex Gordon (I inserted Mike Gordon as a placeholder); Jeff  Clement
(no available information; can you supply information on him and Gordon  so I
can supply it to TQS?)

Winick:  J. Upton and Tyler Green (will need to address with  TQS).

  Thats is all for now.