[USML Announce] The Roto Gods

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 14:13:17 EST 2005

Rick, the following clearly has something to do with last year's Wickman
elbow injury.  Nonetheless, I write to you (with the whole league watching)
to let you know that Hideo Nomo is available in a trade.

That is all.

For now.

-Andy

<<

<http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.asp?sport=MLB&show
=AL&id=6525> Mark Buehrle - S -
<http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_news.asp?sport=MLB&show=AL&majte
am=CWS> White Sox

  <http://www.rotoworld.com/lm/reports/teamhome.asp?leaguenum=&showtm=xxx>

ESPN Radio reports Mark Buehrle broke his foot Sunday while shagging fly
balls.
He's expected to miss six weeks of action. ''The only good news is that of
the six weeks he will miss, two will be in spring training, so we only might
miss him for a month,'' White Sox GM Kenny Williams said Monday. Freddy
Garcia will start on Opening Day, while Brendan McCarthy will be the team's
fifth starter.

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099