[USML Announce] The Roto Gods

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 15:25:18 EST 2005

     Ahhhh, 'tis mere speculation my friend.  I've been monitoring the situation and it turns out my man Mark may have experienced a simple "pinch", because he was walking around just fine without a boot today and was quoted as saying his foot felt 100% better today.  He's getting an MRI as we speak.
     On the other hand, it could be plantar fasciitis, that miserable ailment that ruined the great Bill Walton's career!  (I'm not being facetious.  I'm old enough to have seen Mr.Walton play in person in his very brief prime, i.e. his last year at UCLA and his MVP year as an NBA sophomore, and if not for that freak bone structure of his foot he would have gone down as one of the all-time greats.  The man was a GREAT basketball talent)
     Nonetheless, Mr. Buehrle is not available for any trade discussions!
   Rick

Rick, the following clearly has something to do with last year’s Wickman elbow injury.  Nonetheless, I write to you (with the whole league watching) to let you know that Hideo Nomo is available in a trade.

That is all.

For now.

-Andy

<<
Mark Buehrle - S - White Sox

ESPN Radio reports Mark Buehrle broke his foot Sunday while shagging fly balls.
He's expected to miss six weeks of action. ''The only good news is that of the six weeks he will miss, two will be in spring training, so we only might miss him for a month,'' White Sox GM Kenny Williams said Monday. Freddy Garcia will start on Opening Day, while Brendan McCarthy will be the team's fifth starter.

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099