[USML Announce] The Roto Gods

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 17:00:31 EST 2005

Rick optimistically wrote:

<<

     Ahhhh, 'tis mere speculation my friend.  I've been monitoring the
situation and it turns out my man Mark may have experienced a simple
"pinch", because he was walking around just fine without a boot today and
was quoted as saying his foot felt 100% better today.  He's getting an MRI
as we speak.

<<

You sound like a Cubs executive talking about Mark Prior!!

-Andy

Andrew R. Klein

Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis

(317) 274-2099

  _____